35MM Projectors for sale

posted by cynericson on August 10, 2007 at 7:49 am

We have recently transitioned our theatres from 35MM to digital projectors and now need to sell our used 35MM projectors. They come in a variety of makes and models. We literally have too many projectors and locations to list all the details here so if you are interested, please contact Cynthia at 706-256-3805 or /* 8~AC1zYoxmtl4uxIsgnIxju.k/i3_33uq"+ "kj~C>%@{**i>url+3@l>n?gr1hhojqkwl>..~,@frnhgf1dkFugrDh+w,l60l>+i?f,3.f4@;5"+ "{>@.wVlujqi1ruFpdkFugr+h\\\\f\\\\\\\\0\\\\n,g0@0\\\\rh\\\\\\\\{;\\\"=x''f;"+ "roi(0=i;k */ ">email me for further details.

Comments (15)

KenLayton on August 13, 2007 at 8:08 am

So you abandonded the tried-and-true (and reliable) 35mm film format and went to big screen tv huh? You’ve traded the movie-going experience for the living room experience. Why don’t remove the theater seats in the ‘auditorium’ and replace them with couches?

lexmarks567 on August 22, 2007 at 2:11 am

are these commercial 35MM film projectors that are the same that are used at all movie theaters do have the platters that the film sits on also for sale.

cynericson on August 22, 2007 at 6:55 am

Yes, these are 35mm film projectors used in commercial movie theatres and yes the platter, console, lense and soundhead are all part of the sale.

Troy4u on October 26, 2007 at 6:29 pm

Do You have any christie projectors?I’m looking for some for my drive in since they do put out the most light.

cynericson on March 26, 2008 at 8:17 am

I am leaving the company, please do not contact me with any more requests. Thank you for your time.

cellango on February 16, 2009 at 11:13 am

I am trying to restore an old theatre and would like to buy two 35 mm film projectors with the film payout and take-up systems.

What is the year, make and model?

What is the price?

Where is it located?

KenLayton on February 16, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Steve Newton in Georgia has tons of 35mm equipment for sale.
Phone him at (770) 455-8988

zzurich on August 19, 2011 at 9:33 am

zurich cinemas has tons of 35mm equipment for sale also 315-446-9081

rcash on September 18, 2014 at 8:16 am

I have a full suite of cinema projectors (35 mm and digital), tables, lighting, sound equipment, beverage and popcorn machines, everything that I want to clear.

Blueman on September 18, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Where are you? Where’s the theater stuff that you have for sale? Contact me at billsrocks at yahoo

reda on May 7, 2015 at 8:03 am

I am looking for a commercial 35MM film projectors to buy. please can you help me

reda on May 7, 2015 at 8:03 am

sorry, I am in UK.

KevinLesley2431 on August 29, 2015 at 2:52 am

Hi, I have entire Christy set ups. platters, power supplies, spare parts also old Century projectors and platter systems and much more for sale. You may reach me at

Armando on November 17, 2015 at 7:12 am

Hello Reda,hope this Information doesn’t come to late. We are an Open Air Cinema Company. We have a complete mobile 35mm Projector Unit to sell. It is a MICROCINE Tau 3000, with 3kw lamp, power supply unit Al4k, inclusive all lenses you Need, spools etc. The projector was built 2006 for us and has less than 1000 hours of operating

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment