We want to help independent theaters
Theatre owners face mounting pressures from several different directions. Independent theatre owners are facing issues that they have never faced before.
- Lack of access to release.
- Increased revenue guarantees.
- Reduced theatrical attendance.
- Screens going empty or having to hold over an underperforming picture.
Now, theatres are being asked to invest in digital systems to accommodate a new standard set by the studios, DCI . The initial costs for converting theaters to digital are high: up to $150,000 per screen or more. While a theater can purchase a film projector for US$50,000 and expect an average life of 30—-40 years, a digital cinema playback system including server/media block/and projector can cost 3—-4 times as much, and is at higher risk for component failures and technological obsolescence. Experience with computer-based media systems show that average economic lifetimes are only on the order of 5 years with some units lasting until about 10 years before they are replaced
We are offering a distinct product set which can fill your screens and provide a proper film rotation. Monogram wants to help you reach your income potential.
We are offering the following;
- A new film every week during non-peak Hollywood release times.
- No minimum guarantees .
- Having only to pay a 40% revenue share to the distributor.
- Exceedingly low cost of equipment ownership.
We are offering feature films in the following genres;
- Christian theme movies.
- Genre and exploitation films.
- Special interest films.
- Family Orientated product.
We want to partner with you