Columbia City Cinema needs your help

posted by markinthedark on May 20, 2010 at 7:45 am

SEATTLE, WA — I didn’t even know the Columbia City Cinema was in trouble. Was passing by and saw a flyer in the window describing some financial difficulties due to some bad business dealings (seemingly not entirely their fault). Great community-oriented neighborhood theatre that could use your patronage. Seems like they are in the clear for summer, but still could be some rough seas ahead.

Cinematour link
(needs updating since they added 2 screens on the main level).

Official Website

Theaters in this post

Comments (6)

baber
baber on January 24, 2023 at 7:33 am

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..dolça bürcü

ghori92
ghori92 on January 29, 2023 at 3:45 am

Luminous Skin Lab is a Scottsdale Facial Spa specializing in organic facials, and advanced skin treatments Services include organic facials, micro channeling, micro needling, dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion in Scottsdale, Hydrofacial in Scottsdale , chemical peels, LED Topical Light Infusion, microcurrent, and skin rejuvenation packages.

baber
baber on February 1, 2023 at 4:03 am

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.전국마사지

luankace
luankace on February 2, 2023 at 12:11 am

Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up!broker forex

ghori93
ghori93 on February 2, 2023 at 4:59 am

Explore more about discipleship Show me your friends and I will show you your future! We all know it. The voices we allow to speak into our lives are important!

ghori93
ghori93 on February 2, 2023 at 6:06 am

Explore more about mobile cleaning service It can be simple to overlook weekly comforter cleaning or even be unsure how frequently it must be done.

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment