Theater operator wanted

posted by theaterman007 on May 25, 2011 at 10:35 am

Want to operate your own theater? Have the desire to become your own boss?

I need an operator or a partner, whichever you prefer. I would like someone or a couple that want to earn some great money and have fun doing it!. If you have always wanted to be in the theater business, then contact me and lets talk. The theater is a multi-plex and is in the northeast, central area. You can start right away! It’s operating and running smoothly. We are a second run movie house. Email me for more info.

Thanks

Comments (13)

Robert Allen
Robert Allen on May 25, 2011 at 8:04 pm

I am an experienced theatre operator. I would be very interested in discussing your operation and offer but I cannot find an email address for you. Please drop me a note at

Bob Allen

usual
usual on May 26, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I have also managed theaters for over 20 years in the Northeast. I would be very interested in in learning more about your project. Please e mail me at

Robert Allen
Robert Allen on May 27, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Do you suppose this guy is a troll? This is the third time I have responded to a post he has made on different websites regarding different theatres and he has never responded.

theaterman007
theaterman007 on May 27, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Bob, have tried but your email says not valid, got a return on it,

Robert Allen
Robert Allen on May 27, 2011 at 9:19 pm

My valid email is I can also be reached at Also and Thanks.

theaterman007
theaterman007 on May 28, 2011 at 12:29 am

it did not have the ‘b’ in it above

James Fisher
James Fisher on June 16, 2011 at 8:30 am

interested where is the location

DianaMarks(Brennan)
DianaMarks(Brennan) on June 18, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I am interested, over 20+ years exp. ran over 20 different types of theatres / theaters. Born in Hollywood,CA. live in Florida now. Worked with union /non-union staff. Lived upstate NY for a while, was trained by an “Elite” of theatre management and owners. Manager Operator, who would love the opportunity to run and partner own a theatre it has never left my blood. It would be like going home again.

GMSimmons
GMSimmons on June 18, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Dear Sir

I am interested in your proposal. I can be reached at .com. I would like more information on your theater and we can discuss my years in the theater industry and Theater management.

offhollywood
offhollywood on June 23, 2011 at 3:31 pm

if only this was located in LA…

oldmovieman
oldmovieman on August 12, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I would love to know about this or another opportunity in which I can undertake. I am formally i n the business. Retired now looking to just manage George

HistoricClay
HistoricClay on January 17, 2012 at 9:54 am

Hello, i have a theater in Florida, that i would love to have a partner or someone who wants to run a theater, leave your email and will contact you,,,,,,,,thx

ldennison
ldennison on January 25, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Hello,

My wife and I are very interested in operating a theater. I fully realize that this posting is rather old, but if you or an associate of yours is in need of an operator, please contact me. I can be reached at or 616-724-5205. Relocation will become an option in May of this year.

Luke Dennison

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment