Marcus Theatres uses NCR technology to increase sales

posted by Michael Zoldessy on April 9, 2014 at 7:45 am

Marcus Theatres is selling more than just tickets thanks to their relationship with NCR Corporation. The company’s technology facilitates to-go orders on concessions and even analyzes ticket sales to advise on marketing decisions.

Read more at Business Wire.

Comments (7)

Serina
Serina on January 26, 2016 at 4:25 am

Consider consolidating innovation to your deals, furthermore, we are as of now living in the computerized world. Make a video about various thoughts on what event and to who they can give the redid bears. Buy Assignment Online at AssignmentDoer.co.ukĀ  You can display this in iPad in a brief yet succinct way. Likewise, utilize an application where they can see the final items and the distinctive, remarkable plans that you have accessible in the store. I just recommended a layout, yet I encourage you to make a more particular arrangement to propose to your supervisor.

cinematar
cinematar on May 1, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Some marketing decisions need to be taken more into consideration than others. We usually prefer online gokkasten gratis geld because it was vital to our business.

helensteiner091
helensteiner091 on May 30, 2016 at 10:47 pm

We are living in a society delicately reliant on knowledge and machinery, in which only just anybody knows all about knowledge and technology getting someone to write my research paper

harrypeter175
harrypeter175 on May 30, 2016 at 10:55 pm

This is a great news, which is about Marcus Theatres uses NCR technology to increase sales and I think they using the technology in the right ways. I will most impressive for all audiences and they will most enjoy in these theaters. Get Industrial Mats from uk

harrypeter175
harrypeter175 on June 1, 2016 at 1:26 am

I think they using the technology in the right ways. I will most impressive for all audiences and they will most enjoy in these theaters. Buy retail hang tags from US

Janny
Janny on June 1, 2016 at 2:39 am

We are living in a general public gently dependent on learning and apparatus, in which just barely anyone thoroughly understands information and innovation. explainer video cost

alan51
alan51 on June 27, 2016 at 11:27 pm

Great Article. I really enjoyed to read this article. I love the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share. CISSP vce

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment