Dealflicks takes their show on the road

posted by Michael Zoldessy on May 27, 2014 at 7:45 am

Dealflicks, the startup mentioned two years ago, is growing their business thanks to the old school sales strategy of meeting clients face to face. The sales team is riding in a van around the country to gain new business for their innovative product. They work with theaters to sell discount tickets and concessions during more challenging time periods.

Read more in the Los Angeles Times.

Comments (5)

beckyjburks
beckyjburks on July 11, 2017 at 4:52 am

88% of motion picture theater seats are as of now unfilled. Dealflicks accomplices straightforwardly with theaters to offer you these unsold seats for a rebate. Snatch some popcorn and pop straightforwardly through the application to finish your motion picture involvement. ref: best essay help

csjoshi14184
csjoshi14184 on August 29, 2017 at 2:57 am

he old school sales strategy of meeting clients face to face. The sales team is riding Breaking Office in a van around the country to gain new business for their innovative product.

panistefanin
panistefanin on October 13, 2017 at 12:22 am

Excellent post. Thank you very much!! safeswiss alternative

raychin111
raychin111 on October 21, 2017 at 12:52 pm

The project also will get a $500,000 grant from the Michigan State Housing Development Authority and an expected $3.7 million federal Historic Tax Equity, the statement said. Nidhi Company Registration Services

William56
William56 on February 14, 2018 at 11:30 am

I am a Play Lover and I have seen so many Different Plays but all are in Theatres. I never Heard about these Kind of shows. I mean How can Public Allow them to do that. Well I am here for looking some one who knows about eduberdie And I am Expecting That there are so many members who can help me to know more about this site. Thanks for sharing this Info.

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment