Comments from Countryarbor

Showing 12 comments

Countryarbor commented about Pine Hill Drive-In on Mar 8, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Is the Drive in Theater up for sale???

Countryarbor commented about Hill-Top Drive-In on Feb 28, 2020 at 4:56 am

Can anyone tell me if the owners want to sell the Hilltop Drive in Theater????

Countryarbor commented about Kenwood Drive-In on Sep 25, 2019 at 7:33 am

At one time it could have been saved. But not now, that’s Drive in never coming back. Sad

Countryarbor commented about Clark 54 Drive-In on Aug 28, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Liberty 1&2 708 N Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

Then Clark 54 Drive-In 19312 US Highway 54, Rockport, IL 62370

Will my friends, Country Arbor Independent Cinema Theater’s will be taking over the business and serve a new menu. I’ll be working on the Grants this week.

Countryarbor commented about Liberty 1 & 2 Theatres on Aug 28, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Liberty 1&2 708 N Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

Then Clark 54 Drive-In 19312 US Highway 54, Rockport, IL 62370

This week my friends, Country Arbor Independent Cinema Theater’s will be taking over this business. I will have new menu and the employees will be train to serve the customers and to say Yes, Sir or ma'am, how can I help you with.

Countryarbor commented about Moonlite Drive-In on May 16, 2019 at 11:07 am

Please share this with buisness.

05/14/19

Agreement Between

Wayne Yeazel

&

Investors

We agree together and join in Partnership to buy and restore and to join together in reopening the Teepee Drive In Theatre in Sapulpa Oklahoma and the Trails Drive In Theatre in Enid Oklahoma and the Kar-Vu Drive In Theatre in Springfield Colorado and the Moonlight Drive In Theatre in Abingdon VA. and Eastland Four Theatre in Bartlesville Oklahoma.

Wayne Yeazel will runs all property, and take care of all employees and property’s, order all equipment’s needed for all Theatres and order food. When the Theatre’s are self contained, running & making money, Mr. Yeazel will pay all taxes on all Theatres.Mr. Yeazel will take jobs application for employees and his contribution to the partnership Wayne Yeazel will always keep 51%.

Investors will provide Property, equipment, food, supplies, any upkeep they need. Pay for any repair’s, building, and addition needed. Plus, transportation and motel stay and all expenses. (Investors will hold only 49% until loan, or all funding are paid back in full. Loan will be repaid back at a 0% to 3% fixed interest rate.)

As an act of Good faith Wayne Yeazel will begin all construction on all Theatres and at the point that all Theatre’s are open for buisness and the first movie show.

Wayne Yeazel and all investors will execute apartership agreement upon this. When Theatre’s are self contained and Mr. Yeazel will be making arrangement to repay all loans or money from the investors are paid back in full. ( until loan, or all funding are paid back in full. Loan will be repaid back at a 0% to 3% fixed interest rate.)

Signature: Wayne Yeazel

Signatures of investors:

Countryarbor commented about Fiesta Drive-In on Apr 2, 2019 at 2:55 pm

Hello, let me introduce myself, my name is Wayne Yeazel and I’m the owner of Country Arbor Independent Cinema Theatre’s.

Country Arbor Independent Cinema Theatre’s is a small Independent Cinema company that is trying to save our history by buying and restoring our old closed, abandoned drive in theatres and movies theatres that have been closed and just forgotten and left to decay over time. Today there are only 334 drive In Theatre’s left in the United States.

I’m trying to find investors who would be a great investment in reopen the Eastland Theatre in Bartlesville Oklahoma which been closed since 2014 and the Teepee Drive In Theatre in Sapulpa Oklahoma which been closed since 1999. Also working on the Trails Drive In Theatre in Enid, Oklahoma been closed for 20 some years, plus a new one in Kav-Vu Drive In in Springfield Co. . All need to be updated , new Concession Snack Bar building and tickets Booth. Now I’m working on even trying to rebuild the out Drive In Theatre’s that have been tore down for years by buying land and rebuild the screen like it was in the days before it closed.

Please contact me at 918-534-6957 I do have the business plans ready. One for the theatre’s and the second part for the RV park in the Drive In Theatre’s when the Drive In Theatre’s are closed for the winter months. Now I’m also going to install Solar panels to cut down on the electric bill.

Countryarbor commented about Kar-Vu Drive-In on Feb 6, 2019 at 11:39 am

If anyone every reads this. Please get Mr. Stuart Eskew to contact me at 918-534-6957 Country Arbor Independence Cinema Theatre’s. Wayne Yeazel. I’m working on two closed Drive In Theatre in Oklahoma and one Theatre. I would like to know if I can reopened it.

Countryarbor commented about Riviera Drive-In on Dec 25, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Anyone have any pictures of the place now

Countryarbor commented about Eastland Four Theater on Nov 4, 2018 at 6:22 am

Hello, I just like the reader to know that I’m working on getting the funds to reopen the Eastland Theatre. I have to renamed it to Eastland 3 Theatre because of the church did a lot of damage to it. I need to replace the one projectors on that side to a digital projector and put the old projectors on display in the main entrance so people can see what they look like. If anyone wants to help out please feel free to contact me at 918-534-6957.

Countryarbor
Countryarbor commented about Drive-In theater start-up questions on Oct 23, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Yes, I’m trying to raise the money to open a drive in theater that’s been closed for 19 years and everything has to be replaced. The owner want way to much for it just for it. 290,000 for 8 acres and a run down concession and ticket booth and a screen that’s everythings gone. I don’t have money and no bank well give anything because I’m disability. How in the world can I open it up again. 918-534-6957 wayne

Countryarbor commented about Teepee Drive-In on Sep 19, 2018 at 9:11 am

The only thing salvage from this place is the screen. If they want to sell it give me a call 918-534-6957