Showing 8 comments
A view by night from October 2009.
A photo of Cine Callo from October 2009.
Here are some photos of the Yelmo Cineplex Ideal from October 2009: the buiding by day and the front by night .
And yet another photo of the entrance of the Capitol, taken in October 2009.
For pictures of the entrance of the Galleria Subalpina and the Cinema Romano click here and here.
The Max Linder has a Panorama (Cinerama) screen of 18 meters, THX, sound and 700 seats on three levels. In 1914 silent film comedian Max Linder decided to realize one of his old dreams: to start a cinema. He bought a cinema with 1,200 sears, created in 1912, the Kosmorama. The CinÃ© Max Linder opened in December 1914. Linder closed his cinema in 1923 but it was reopened by PathÃ© in 1932. In 1957 the interior was modernized. The last changes took place in January 1987.
Here’s a night photo from May 2009, and a postcard and a bio of founder Max Linder.
In 1962 this modern cinema was started by filmmaker Jacques Tati. Here he showed his masterpieces like Jour de FÃªte, in the colour version, and Playtime, on 70 mm. Between 1978 and 1991 L'Arlequin was renamed Le Cosmos and was the official cinema for Soviet films. Nowadays it’s one of the major art cinemas of Paris. Source: Lesecransdeparis.fr.
For a recent photo of the front at night.
Thanks for sharing. For this and for 85 more of our European and American cinemas pics you’re welcome to visit our cinemas set on Flickr.