Rutland Picture House
17 September 1951: the rear of the Rutland is caught in this shot. The “stage” appears to be the large lean-to feature on the end of the auditorium. The exit alley-way down the near side of the building is visible with an exit door near the front now bricked up.
Cannon House, a 1960s four-storey office block with surrounding hard-standing for pedestrians and vehicles sits on the exact footprint of the cinema and exit alley-way.
No one has favorited this photo yet