Pavilion Picture Theatre
“The Finest Dual Purpose Hall In The County”
In the 1912 conversion to a cinema a sloping floor was built over the roller-skating rink.
In 1927 the sloping floor was ripped out to expose the rink which was to be a dance-floor.
Now, in 1930, the Empress has (partly) gone back to its Palace Rink roots and the building is being used for both roller-skating and dancing! Ex-sergeant Henny is still the manager.
No one has favorited this photo yet