San Francisco, CA
The Palm Theater was opened by J. Davega as a nickelodeon on November 9, 1907. The first feature was a version of the “Passion Play” . In October 1908, M.Marsh took over the Palm, enlarging and remodeling the theatre. As motion pictures grew up in popularity, the Palm survived the 1911 erection of the grander Richmond Theatre [Lincoln] half a block south on Sixth Avenue, but the imminent arrival of the Coliseum Theater forced the Palm to close its doors in 1918.
No one has favorited this photo yet