Regent, later Essoldo, Bradford in 1946
This is a 1946 view of the Regent. The white building beyond was Busby’s department store. The Theatre Royal was about 70 yards farther on from the Regent, on the opposite side of Manningham Lane. The Theatre Royal had a notice in the foyer, and a screen slide, announcing that the records they played were from Busby’s record department.
No one has favorited this photo yet