The marquee was damaged in the November 1981 windstorm. The readerboard metal panels blew out and are laying on the ground in front of the posts. Marquee was located at the corner of Capitol Boulevard and Israel Road near the fire station and across from the Point Tavern. When the theater first opened in 1949, the marquee was located on the roof of the Point Tavern.
1 person favorited this photo