Uploaded on: September 8, 2012
Size: 148.1 KB
Full EXIF: View all
The Colonial Theatre has been confirmed in this 1911 photo. It is listed in the 1910 directory at 98 N. Main. The Horn Bros sign, next door (below the Colonial sign) is listed in the 1919 directory at 102 N. Main.
Public Domain Photo, courtesy Historic-Memphis.com
No one has favorited this photo yet