Uploaded on: September 10, 2013
Size: 150.9 KB
Full EXIF: View all
After the Empress Theater was named the Senator, Ray Syufy purchased the theatre and renamed it the “Crest.” It was run as a single-screen movie house and closed ten years later. It became the Crest Theater from years 1952 to 1979.
No one has favorited this photo yet