The Ritz (former Garden, Jefferson, Pantages) would get a personal visit from Hughes-Franklin’s Harold Franklin who wanted a shinier look for the theater. Renamed the Mirror, crews worked 24-hour shifts for three weeks to get ready for this Christmas Day relaunch in 1931. Notice the Hughes-Franklin Theater Circuit logo in the bottom right corner of the ad. The Theater would revert to Robb & Rowley for management before becoming part of the Interstate Circuit.
No one has favorited this photo yet