Central Garage into the Avalon
Uploaded on: November 25, 2013
Size: 71.1 KB
Full EXIF: View all
329 Virginia Street, was the Central Garage in 1914, business by Freudenberg & Guhl. Later the building became the Avalon Theater (December 7, 1935 – same owners). Originally a one-story building but was enlarged into a three-story building. This picture was taken in 1924.
No one has favorited this photo yet