Lyda Theatre, Grand Island, Nebraska in 1922
Grand Island, NE
The Lyda Theatre, the first theatre to be built on this site. In 1930 it was purchased by David Kaufman and Harry Shiller, extensively remodelled and renamed the Grand. In 1936 this was closed and construction began on a much larger building. After a disastrous fire which destroyed the first version of the interior, it was finally opened in May 1937.
No one has favorited this photo yet