Projection Booth of the 1863 Cinema - Portals
The projector and viewing portals of the 1863 Cinema circa 2000. The right-side projector had a motor switch only on the right side, which meant the projectionist had to flip it on the motor cue then “run” to the center to initiate the changeover (button dangling from the ceiling) and change the sound (three-way switch between the projectors). Not the ideal setup of course.
No one has favorited this photo yet