Lido Theatre

Seaview Road,
New Brighton

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

cafe79
cafe79 on January 10, 2006 at 11:56 am

Opened on 16 December, 1916 (seating 500); became Roxy in 1941 (seating reduced to 437); as Lido on 30 November 1962 with seating capacity of 378. Became part of Masters Theatres in 1970s. Closed May 1975.