64 N. Second Street at Jefferson Street,
No one has favorited this theater yet
More Photos of This Theater
Uploaded on: August 10, 2012
Size: 360.9 KB
Full EXIF: View all
The Hopkins Stock Company is the resident company at the Lyceum in 1898. “Hopkins” was Col John D. Hopkins who owned Hopkins Opera House before it became the Orpheum.
No one has favorited this photo yet