Cinderella Theatre

Third Avenue,
Williamson, WV 25661

Unfavorite 1 person favorited this theater

Showing 3 comments

Ken Roe
Ken Roe on May 23, 2007 at 7:07 am

The 1941 edition of Film Daily Yearbook lists the Cinderella Theatre with a seating capacity of 1,000.

Lost Memory
Lost Memory on May 22, 2007 at 11:00 pm

This website claims the following: “Hyman Banks owned the Hippodrome. In May of 1921, he moved his theater to the Patterson Building on Third Avenue. The theater’s name was changed to the Cinderella. The Cinderella remained in operation until the 1984 flood”.

This website has a recent photo of the Patterson Building.