No one has favorited this theater yet
Showing 4 comments
Now a dance company uses it
This theater is erroneously positioned in the street map on 56 Street, it was on Avenida 41 between 30 and 32 Streets in the district formerly called Nicanor del Campo.
Opened in 1945
Here are a couple of 2007 photographs showing the decaying building:
Close-up of the facade and signage:
Close-up of doorway: