Cinema V-Salle Hermes

5560 Sherbrooke Street West,
Montreal, QC H4A 1W3

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

spectrum
spectrum on October 20, 2007 at 9:29 am

This theatre originally opened in 1928. In 1936, according to the AFY Yearbook, it was known as the Empress Theatre then with 1,600 seats. The outside facade has a classical look to it, now painted white. In 2004 photos outside facade is still in good shape. Other names it has been known by: Royal Follies, Home of Blue Movies