Carmike Twin Palace Theaters

1949 Tiffin Avenue,
Findlay, OH 45840

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 4 comments

rivest266
rivest266 on February 1, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Also renamed Twin Palace in 1974.

rivest266
rivest266 on February 1, 2014 at 1:10 pm

The April 4th, 1973 grand opening ad as Jerry Lewis has been posted in the photo section.

kencmcintyre
kencmcintyre on April 11, 2010 at 5:43 pm

What was the original name? Jerry Lewis Twin Theaters? Also status shoukd be changed/demolished.

MikeyFortune
MikeyFortune on October 16, 2007 at 5:21 am

This theatre was originally built and opened as a Jerry Lewis Twin seating 350 in each auditorium. It was one of the nicest JLC’s in the nicest theatres in the area. When Carmike purchased it the theatre went into a decline and has since been demolished.