Cinema De Paris

185 Rue Laval,
Hull, QC

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

rivest266
rivest266 on October 6, 2013 at 4:41 pm
  • April 5th, 1947 opened as Figaro with an English double bill. It was very popular on Sundays since the Ontario-side theatres were closed due to blue laws.
  • March 28, 1948 taken over by France-Film and renamed CinĂ©ma de Paris and shown French movies.
  • April 1986 switched to adult movies
  • May 4th, 1986 closed