Central Cinema

Lower Main Street,
Rathkeale

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

popcorn_pete
popcorn_pete on August 13, 2016 at 8:19 am

The cinema was opened in 1946 by Henry Dinnage who was already in his 70s. The first film was Intermezzo. It closed in 1974 with From Bangkok with Orders to Kill. Henry’s grandson John Dinnage introduced Casablanca in 2012 at the Rathkeale Arts Centre, where films are occasionally shown.