Vandal Theatre

122 E. 3rd Street,
Moscow, ID 82843

Unfavorite 1 person favorited this theater

Showing 1 comment

KimberlyK
KimberlyK on October 4, 2016 at 5:22 pm

The owner was MILBURN Kenworthy – he purchased the Strand on 1 March, 1918. He arrived in Moscow the previous day. He had been touring the country with his vaudeville troupe “ The Kenworthy Players”! The location currently houses a tattoo parlour. The Kenworthy Theatre on Main opened on 24 January, 1926, following a remodel upon purchase by Milburn in late 1925. He built the Nu Art Theatre on the same block in 1935.