Cadillac & Veranda Kino
No one has favorited this theater yet
Located in the Bogenhausen district to the northeast of the city. The Cadillac & Veranda Kino was opened in 1986 and was operated by Michael Graeter. On 1st May 2008 it was taken over by Kinobetriebs GmbH. The foyer is decorated in a 1950’s style and it contains life-size statues of Charlie Chaplin and Superman which welcome the moviegoer. There is an original fire-red Cadillac car from 1942 in the lobby and also an original Pepsi bottle automat machine from the 1950’s. The Cadillac screen has 199-seats and imagines the audience are sitting in a giant Cadillac car. On top of the screen is a mirror, which moves away before the film presentation begins. The screen size is 56 square metres.
The Veranda screen imagines the audience to be sitting on a veranda with a beautiful view. It contains 100-seats. The screen size is 27 square metres.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater