Elba Theatre

3115 S. Indiana Avenue,
Chicago, IL 60616

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 2 comments

Khnemu
Khnemu on October 27, 2016 at 1:47 am

This was actually opened as the Delphi Theater, and later renamed the Elba. It had already received the new name by 1920.

Khnemu
Khnemu on October 21, 2016 at 1:56 pm

According to the Chicago Tribune of February 3, 1952, the former theater was converted into a bowling alley.

DRUCKER REMODELS THEATER FOR 12 ALLEY PLANT

Abe Drucker, Chicago attorney, will join Chicago’s bowling family on June 1. Drucker has purchased the Elba theater and is remodeling the building for a 12 alley plant. The theater was previously the site of tenpin recreation.