Gaumont Rose Hill

Bishopsford Road, Rose Hill,
Carshalton, SM4 6BP

Unfavorite 1 person favorited this theater

Showing 1 comment

Ken Roe
Ken Roe on August 17, 2004 at 12:43 pm

The Gaumont opened on 17th May 1937, it closed as a cinema on 22nd July 1961, the final films played were “Follow That Man” and “The Boy Who Stole A Million”. It went over to Bingo club use straight away, which continues today. The architect was Harry Weston (a Gaumont circuit architect) and the seating capacity was 1,500.