3524 Greenville Avenue,
7 people favorited this theater
More Photos of This Theater
Uploaded on: December 13, 2013
Size: 106.8 KB
Full EXIF: View all
Early 1946 shot of the new Granada Theater showing of its 60 foot porcelain Texlite Co. sign with changing neon lighting. It was the Phil Isley Circuit’s first Dallas theater and it stood the test of time.
No one has favorited this photo yet