T.L. Kearse launched the Strand Theatre in Charleston at the corner of State and Summers October 16, 1916 and was enlarged within two years to 1,400 seats. As of 1918, Kearse owned the Strand, Hippodrome, Colonial, Elk and Alhambra. But Kearse would go palatial building the Kearse Theatre as the follow-up to the Strand in 1922.
No one has favorited this photo yet