Comments from hdtv267

hdtv267
hdtv267 commented about AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 with IMAX on Aug 24, 2016 at 6:43 am

yeah now a days you get to hear people talking loudly, video games, texts and tweets coming in.

I’m not sure what movie theatres you went to, but if I’m hearing the projector, there’s an issue with the sound system

hdtv267 commented about AMC Empire 25 on Aug 24, 2016 at 6:40 am

Maybe I’m just missing it, but I don’t see the post about the movie’s release at the other theatre in NYC. For that matter the posts at the other theatres in the country and world showing it.

Do you know that those other venues didn’t show “the Spirits Within” 15 years ago- if so they deserve the same attention, don’t they? You’re really doing them a disservice and being selfish.

Finally, if you’re going cut and paste from Wikipedia, please cite that as your source.

hdtv267
hdtv267 commented about AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 with IMAX on Aug 22, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Don’t plan on a November opening. The IMAX renovation at the Metreon took 6 weeks longer than planned, and then also had to close again for a couple weeks to make re-adjustments.

So don’t start pools for the first movie or bitch and whine if it goes into December This isn’t the youngest of buildings, and complications occur.

The best thing anyone can do is provide rational updates from verified sources with links and photos to document the transition.

Take the speculation, bitching and moaning to Facebook, twitter, Instagram or snapchat where it belongs.

you’re going to drive yourselves and others insane with the constant posting & kvetching.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Loews Wayne 14 on Aug 22, 2016 at 3:19 pm

What day and month of the year will that occur?

Why in the bloody hell are you posting something when there’s still 4 months left in this year?

where’s the link to this important piece of information, please

Come back then when the “anniversary” occurs.

bring cake and party hats.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Aventura 24 on Aug 21, 2016 at 3:10 pm

There does not appear to be one posted up. That would explain why you’re unable to find it.

Going forward I would suggest clicking on the “PHOTOS” tab once someone says one gets put up.

Good Luck to ya.

hdtv267 commented about UA Long Beach Marketplace 6 on Aug 20, 2016 at 4:43 pm

that’s nothing but clickbait.

That link takes you no place than to the main page.

hdtv267 commented about Cinema Kings Highway on Aug 20, 2016 at 4:41 pm

where is your proof of that?

links to such allegations.. Cmon now, it’s only fair to the venue.

hdtv267 commented about Club Soda on Aug 20, 2016 at 4:40 pm

who cares?

it’s a neat name.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Headquarters Theatres on Aug 19, 2016 at 3:35 pm

if you’ve never been to this theatre, then why in the name of all things holy do you actually care what it costs and what the parking structure is like?

I’ve an idea- go to one of these places that are so important to you- take some pictures, get some first hand information and come back.

People hear a lot of things, who is to say that they are right. Validate it, come back with documented proof

OK

hdtv267 commented about AMC Loews East Hanover 12 on Aug 19, 2016 at 3:30 pm

So what?

There’s a lot of complexes like that in various regions around the country and world for that matter.

What relevance does that comment serve to this particular theatre, what makes it so special it deserves mention?

Seriously

hdtv267 commented about Sunshine Cinema on Aug 15, 2016 at 7:15 am

It’s still being shopped around.

If it’s sold, considering the neighborhood it is in, I doubt the theatre would even remain.

Anyone who would have set foot in this place would know that AMC style recliners is an incredibly ridiculous idea. Reserved seating maybe.

hdtv267 commented about Cine Teatro Grand Splendid on Aug 14, 2016 at 11:56 am

Here’s a link to an article about this stunning bookstores in the world (former movie palace) from the Vintage News…

(if someone wishes to hotlink please do- thanks)

hdtv267 commented about AMC Burbank 16 on Aug 6, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Those to Rivest266 for the advert uploads. This one confirms what I was hoping about this venue, located in Beautiful Downtown Burbank.

hdtv267 commented about Palace Theater on Aug 2, 2016 at 12:51 pm

so a high rise is going to do damage to businesses? What’s your logic there?

hdtv267 commented about AMC Crystal Run 16 on Aug 2, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Aren’t those kids a little young for you to be photographing them randomly like that? That’d explain the shakiness of the photo. Guess that uploaded by “accident”

hdtv267 commented about AMC Loews 34th Street 14 on Aug 1, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I’m sure that AMC will get to them. If the Lincoln Square venue is any indicator NYC isn’t a prime market for them to do renovations right now after 84th Street.

You’re stating the obvious, I really fail to see what purpose it serves.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Neshaminy 24 Theatres on Jul 31, 2016 at 11:36 am

The MacGuffins looks to now be open. But since I’m at early shows, I’m not 100% sure. Perhaps Michael can co-oberate.

Also I was very pleased that I was able to add my ticket to my Apple Wallet and the kind gentleman just scanned the QC code and I went along my way. Some venues were printing out a ticket, which I found wasteful.

The concession stands & ticket lines have special sections for AMC Stubs premier members.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Citywalk Stadium 19 on Jul 23, 2016 at 9:06 am

to follow up on Cliffs post- yes there is LASER IMAX at this venue. Received reports from a dear friend who attended a screening of “Star Trek- Beyond' with his husband and raved about the sound and picture quality. The image filled the screen and great time was had.

hdtv267 commented about Loew's State Theatre on Jul 19, 2016 at 7:24 pm

that would have to put vindanpar’s visit sometime in the summer of 1974 as Chinatown opened June of that year. The Shubert theatre was a quick walk from the State.

The cast of “Over Here” also included Marilu Henner.

For saps, I fail to see how Franz Schubert could have played Broadway as he passed in 1828 as resided mainly in Vienna and never traveled, so unsure of what the reference has to do with anything.

hdtv267 commented about Harding Theatre on Jul 18, 2016 at 3:19 pm

any co-oberating evidence to that rumor?

Did you walk past? Read something on SocketSite or SFIst or like site?

please provide information- thank you.

hdtv267 commented about Fox Theatre on Jul 18, 2016 at 6:39 am

What does Mr Zoltera’s sexuality have to do with this “cinema memory” and wheter or not that’s why you were terminated?

hdtv267 commented about Lincoln Village 1-6 on Jul 14, 2016 at 3:23 pm

conversion to the storage facility you mean? I was by there myself during my recent visit to Chicago ( just to the Home Depot) and myself and friend remarked what a waste it is. It will be nice for the neighborhood to have something.

hdtv267 commented about Chicago Theatre on Jul 13, 2016 at 7:53 am

Visiting Chicago or a resident of the Windy City and surrounding region?

I can’t emphasize how entertaining that the tour of this amazing venue is. I had the great pleasure to take it yesterday (July 11, 2016) – you learn about the history, and guided on a tour throughout the palace learning of it’s great history, architecture – even great story about the organ.

It was a treat to be able to get on stage at the end of the tour, then visit the dressing rooms. The walls leading up are worth the price of admission alone as the performers who played there signed them.

hdtv267 commented about Market Street Cinema on Jul 10, 2016 at 10:35 am

Yeah, the timing of this is perfect eyeroll

hdtv267 commented about Succasunna Cinema 10 on Jul 7, 2016 at 4:57 pm

like Fred mentioned above- take some photos.

You have such concern for these venues, I’m flabbergasted you still don’t take the time to take or research photos for them. Uploading photo instructions are on the page.

Other members take the time and research grand opening ads, because those matter to him.

But you have 3,425 comments- that’s all that matters, doesn’t it?