Comments from hdtv267

hdtv267 commented about AMC Citywalk Stadium 19 on Jul 23, 2016 at 6:06 am

to follow up on Cliffs post- yes there is LASER IMAX at this venue. Received reports from a dear friend who attended a screening of “Star Trek- Beyond' with his husband and raved about the sound and picture quality. The image filled the screen and great time was had.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Rockaway Inner 6/Outer 6 on Jul 21, 2016 at 1:49 am

Where’s the link to the story?

Did the shooting occur in theatre complex itself? Outside? Parking Lot? Which screening room did it occur in? What part of the anatomy did that student incur the injury? Would a bigger security guard have stopped the shooting?

hdtv267 commented about Loew's State Theatre on Jul 19, 2016 at 4:24 pm

that would have to put vindanpar’s visit sometime in the summer of 1974 as Chinatown opened June of that year. The Shubert theatre was a quick walk from the State.

The cast of “Over Here” also included Marilu Henner.

For saps, I fail to see how Franz Schubert could have played Broadway as he passed in 1828 as resided mainly in Vienna and never traveled, so unsure of what the reference has to do with anything.

hdtv267 commented about Harding Theatre on Jul 18, 2016 at 12:19 pm

any co-oberating evidence to that rumor?

Did you walk past? Read something on SocketSite or SFIst or like site?

please provide information- thank you.

hdtv267 commented about Fox Theatre on Jul 18, 2016 at 3:39 am

What does Mr Zoltera’s sexuality have to do with this “cinema memory” and wheter or not that’s why you were terminated?

hdtv267 commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Jul 16, 2016 at 2:25 pm

I’m confused why my questions to MovieBuff were deleted. These were legitimate concerns I had.

Did the poster inform the manager about the missing paper (the ones with the touch screen)?

Why did a showing at 7:30 am cost 12.83?

How did the poster get into the screen?

So many of the comments/concerns that are brought onto this board from this poster never get answered or addressed and it’s high time that it happens.

If moderators are going to be removing posts- they need to not be so selective about it- all offending posts need to go.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Empire 25 on Jul 16, 2016 at 2:20 pm

the ‘moderators’ continue to remove the wrong comments on this site- it ceases to amaze me how his inane drivel continues to exist on here- what value does it truly bring?

hdtv267 commented about Lincoln Village 1-6 on Jul 14, 2016 at 12:23 pm

conversion to the storage facility you mean? I was by there myself during my recent visit to Chicago ( just to the Home Depot) and myself and friend remarked what a waste it is. It will be nice for the neighborhood to have something.

hdtv267 commented about Chicago Theatre on Jul 13, 2016 at 4:53 am

Visiting Chicago or a resident of the Windy City and surrounding region?

I can’t emphasize how entertaining that the tour of this amazing venue is. I had the great pleasure to take it yesterday (July 11, 2016) – you learn about the history, and guided on a tour throughout the palace learning of it’s great history, architecture – even great story about the organ.

It was a treat to be able to get on stage at the end of the tour, then visit the dressing rooms. The walls leading up are worth the price of admission alone as the performers who played there signed them.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Empire 25 on Jul 12, 2016 at 12:34 pm

I can’t even…..

hdtv267 commented about Market Street Cinema on Jul 10, 2016 at 7:35 am

Yeah, the timing of this is perfect eyeroll

hdtv267 commented about AMC Loews East Hanover 12 on Jul 7, 2016 at 2:02 pm

ok and ?

What is the management team now? Where did you find out this piece of information and documentation of the change of management?

Is it that a new manager was hired or is the complex being operated by a different company?

Where are the photos since the “change” took place? It’s been over a month, surely you’ve been there.

hdtv267 commented about Succasunna Cinema 10 on Jul 7, 2016 at 1:57 pm

like Fred mentioned above- take some photos.

You have such concern for these venues, I’m flabbergasted you still don’t take the time to take or research photos for them. Uploading photo instructions are on the page.

Other members take the time and research grand opening ads, because those matter to him.

But you have 3,425 comments- that’s all that matters, doesn’t it?

hdtv267 commented about Bow-Tie Kinnelon 8 on Jul 7, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Amazing. i did an image search of this venue and were rewarded with many photos. That took me a manner of 25 seconds.

Pity that someone whom is so concerned with such a piece of trivial information would be more concerned with being sure that this building has a photo representing it.

Priorities! Priorities!

hdtv267
hdtv267 commented about Cinerama Dome and ArcLight Hollywood on Jul 5, 2016 at 3:25 pm

dramatic complaining?

That’s nothing new here. Instead of consulting corporate and getting facts- rumor and innuendo are flung around here as fact.

hdtv267
hdtv267 commented about Cross County Multiplex Cinemas on Jul 3, 2016 at 2:55 pm

I’m sure Tommy Dreamer has broken many a seat here.

hdtv267 commented about Will Rogers Theater on Jul 3, 2016 at 4:49 am

Considering the performer Cat Stevens has changed his name to Yusef Islam, I’d be very cautious in how I handle that package. Sounds unusual to me, actually, showing up 50 years later and knowing how those Muslims can be. I hope you doused it in water or called the FBI or Homeland Security.

hdtv267 commented about Parkside Theatre on Jul 3, 2016 at 4:44 am

Interesting tidbit UncleMaui.

We’d like to presume that you mean the 1972 of the Poseidon Adventure with Gene Hackman? Aliens came out in 1986, so that would mean you were employed there for pernt near 14 years. Well done, UncleMaui, Well Done indeed.

With 14 years of employment I hope you’d regale us with more fascinating cinema tidbits like those, please.

hdtv267
hdtv267 commented about AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 with IMAX on Jul 3, 2016 at 4:39 am

What’s pathetic is that he actually thought they’d do that for one showing. Who the hell really cares?

Since AMC clearly doesn’t think installing laser is at this rat trap is so important, it baffles my mind why the hell all of you are losing sleep over it.

I hope someone’s running a pool on it, I really do. I’d win as I’ll be seeing a laser IMAX 3D (AGAIN) in San Francisco in November in a real theater complex with LASER IMAX. Yeah, they gave it to a real City with a winning baseball team first.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Garden State 16 on Jul 3, 2016 at 4:35 am

Note to posters- there is a remove button to take down the drivel.

Now onto the bear….

leave my panties out of this.

People are more than entitled to make mistakes on here, when it’s chronic and not corrected- then I have every reason to get my smelly jockstrap in a bunch.

I was happy being dormant- but MovieDope73 had to poke the bear when he trolled Orlando 4 hours after the shooting.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Garden State 16 on Jul 1, 2016 at 6:23 am

consults Google Maps

realizes that there is no Ewalk 13 across the street from this complex

• can’t believe people still don’t think before hitting the add comment button*
hdtv267 commented about Regency II on Jun 25, 2016 at 3:18 am

Sorry that the ballroom couldn’t remain functional. That was a fun place to see a show (and a movie prior) oh well, need more buildings that look the same and condos in the City.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Garden State 16 on Jun 24, 2016 at 4:49 pm

WOW- someone called up a theater and asked a question. What a concept.

hdtv267 commented about AMC Disney Springs 24 on Jun 23, 2016 at 2:46 am

Tragically, the realization as to the WHY those comments (and past ones before I just gave up) were made is lost- and said poster is allowed to continue his drivel while driving away those who actually donated valuable historical information, not randomly speculating 4 days before an announcement of a movie that a complex is shutting down or asking a question that can have it’s answer found taking the same amount of energy in research than coming here. { I’m publically not the only one tired of it, Ross or whoever reads this before it gets deleted}

Someone mentioned making this more like Facebook? Is that even possible any more? Last time I checked movie theatres have their own page on Facebook and maybe business should be taken there.

If that’s what you want this site to be, you go get em.

Well done, Sir, Well done. Congratulations !

hdtv267 commented about Tea Room Theatre on May 20, 2016 at 1:28 am

The status of this needs to be moved to closed. The venue closed on Sunday May 15th. Another victim of rising rents in San Francisco.

The entire article can be found at a link here…