Comments from MGrennille

Showing 11 comments

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about IMAX Theatre at Palisades Center on Jun 1, 2014 at 5:24 am

Does anyone know the official status of this? I heard it was closed to upgrade its projectors to digital and upgrade speakers? Now I see the website is down. Is AMC running it?

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Jun 30, 2013 at 3:48 am

Saw White House Down in Theater 6 this weekend…The lights didn’t fully dim until the movie started. Previews were seen at full light brightness (Extremely annoying). Hopefully this was a glitch.

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on May 17, 2013 at 12:19 am

What are the odds of getting a Dolby Atmos ETX system installed here? I really don’t want to drive to Paramus. I hear amazing things about the sound difference though.

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on May 10, 2013 at 4:44 am

I really wish AMC would let us redeem our AMC Stubs for tickets on Fandango. Wouldn’t you think they would rather take $10 off a ticket rather than the huge margin they make on food?!

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Sep 15, 2012 at 3:11 am

Have you seen the trailer for Bond and the new Abraham Lincoln Movie…Both look excellent!

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Jul 24, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Yeah…It was great in IMAX . Toward the end it got annoying because they were switching aspect ratios constantly. The IMAX scenes were incredible though. I enjoyed the movie a lot.

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Jul 20, 2012 at 4:38 am

Can’t imagine the lines at Rockaway right now! I’m looking on Fandango…All 12 midnight shows are sold out. The 330AM is still for sale. I’ll be making the trek tomorrow to see it at Palisades! (Real IMAX!!)

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Apr 5, 2012 at 3:28 am

I loved the books…That being said, it was fantastic. They definitely skipped on some of the ending, but it was already 2.5 hours, so can’t really complain. I am actually hearing great things about Titanic in 3D. May have to check it out.

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Mar 22, 2012 at 11:45 pm

As of 6:30, there were “rope lines” going up for The Hunger Games. Last count, I saw 10 screenings at midnight tonight. Movie is getting great reviews. Can’t wait to see it on Saturday.

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Oct 1, 2011 at 5:29 am

Looks like according to Movietickets.com…The closest theater to have Ghostbusters will be AMC Wayne, and New Brunswick.

MGrennille
MGrennille commented about AMC Rockaway 16 on Sep 25, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Does anyone know if Ghostbusters will be coming here in October?