Showing 3 comments
As a former employee of the Historical Society this theatres location was only listed as Myrtle avenue. Theatres in this era were located on major arteries close to trolley service in order to receive the required electric power that residential homes lacked.
The Majestic opened one year after the Wyckoff theatre and were constructed by the same firm
Open aire theatre consisted of 300 seats with the closed theatre comprising 1200 seats.