Uploaded on: November 23, 2014
Size: 256.3 KB
Full EXIF: View all
Aerial photo from 1953 showing the 4-Lane Drive-In location with the screen facing northwest. The drive-in would be demolished after the 1963 season due to construction of the new Nashville Highway. It would be reconstructed and replaced by the brand new MarBro Drive-In on the same site, which opened in 1966, and had its screen facing northeast.
No one has favorited this photo yet