Alhambra Picture Theatre
1988 (approx): a canal-side view of the Ruskin Hall.
On the left of the image is the mill building (now, 2015, college premises) overlooking what appears to be a filling station on the site of the Alhambra. Then, left-centre of the image, there is the dereliction of the long-abandoned Marshall Branch Library; the Ruskin Hall until early 1914. Three two-storey-high windows indicate the hall at the Trafalgar Street-level of the building.
No one has favorited this photo yet