The $100,000 Hippodrome was going to replace The Fair Department Store at 503 Polk. But as 1920 was closing, the future owner of the theater decided just to keep things the same and call the new theater, The Fair. It would open May 2, 1921. This is the ad announcing the closure of The Fair Department Store and letting people know the name of the new theater in October of 1920.
No one has favorited this photo yet