Raven Performing Arts Center

Uploaded By

Tiny elmorovivo

Featured Theater

More Photos

Photo Info

Taken on: October 10, 2017

Uploaded on: October 10, 2017

Size: 134.4 KB

Views: 132

Full EXIF: View all

Date_time_original: Wed Oct 11 01:51:23 +0000 2017

Subsec_time_orginal: 11

Date_time_digitized: Wed Oct 11 01:51:23 +0000 2017

Subsec_time_digitized: 11

Artist: Ipsofacto

License: By

Raven Performing Arts Center

The Plaza Theater opened its doors as the Liberty Theater on March 13, 1920. In May 1930, the Liberty was converted into a $40000 Western Electric Sound System talking pictures establishment and the name was changed to Plaza Theater. In 1950, the Plaza Theater became the Aven Theater, remaining at the West St (Healdsburg Ave) location until it moved to a new building in North St around the same year. By 1961, the old Plaza Theater building was demolished. In 1987, the Aven became the Raven Performing Arts Center. From the Healdsburg Museum and Historical Society written by Meredith Dreisback.

Unfavorite No one has favorited this photo yet

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment