Todd Art Theatre
Various grand openings for this location.
- In the bottom left, it’s Robert J. Hirsch opening his Sigma Theatre on September 14, 1922 with Owen Moore in “Reported Missing.”
-H&K Theatres Circuit took on the venue rebranding it as the Little Playhouse. The venue played repertory films beginning on June 24, 1964 with “South Pacific" at upper right.
-On August 3, 1966, the theatre rebranded as Cinevu sporting Ultra Harveyscope Deep Dimension projection and relaunching with “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.” At upper left.
-On February 24, 1969, Emerson Newman formerly of the Ohio Follies on Jefferson, rebranded the venue as Todd Art Theatre / Todd’s Art Theatre with “De L'Amour” and an adult second feature. At lower right.
1 person favorited this photo