Mecca Theatre, on New York's East Side in 1926
New York, NY
Three views of the recently opened Mecca Theatre in 1926, the first of five large neighbourhood theatres built by Messrs Steiner and Blinderman on the East Side of New York. This firm also operated a thriving circuit of Motion Picture theatres in the Harlem section of New York.
No one has favorited this photo yet