Paramount Theatre - 1920
La Crosse, KS
The Paramount was originally the La Crosse Opera House, also known as the Andrews Opera House (named after Judge James E. Andrews). For a period of time, it was also known as the La Crosse Theatre (not to be confused with the La Crosse Theatre on Main Street.
No one has favorited this photo yet