ValMar building built 1880s
Uploaded on: November 12, 2013
Size: 151.2 KB
Full EXIF: View all
The ValMar building was built in the 1880s, in the late 1920s it was taken over by an independent moving picture company, co-operated by P.S. Macdonald and Louis Trager. Around 1937 William Fox West Coast Theatres purchased it and became a chain. The ValMar closed around the end of the war, the war ended in the bombing of Hiroshima, Sept. 1945 may have closed around the beginning of that year.
No one has favorited this photo yet