Radford Hills Cinema 3
1200 Ruswood Drive,
1 person favorited this theater
More Photos of This Theater
It’s August 5, 1977 and time for E&B Enterprises to launch the Radford Hills Cinema 3 in the shopping center of the same name. E&B’s Circuit had 35 theaters at the time it opened teaming with Cinema Southwest Inc. The 9,900 sq. ft. facility was built at a cost of $580,000 with each identical auditorium seating 300 and screen size of 14x28'. Each screen had its Optical Radiation Corp. Orcon II platter projection system and was automated.
1 person favorited this photo