Need cup holders for theater seats

posted by unclebignasty on July 3, 2007 at 10:37 am

Hello, I’m having a hard time finding cup holders for some theater seats. I don’t know the manufacturer of the seats and I’d like to know where I could find some?

Any suggestions? I would preferably like some used cup holders. I’d want black arm rest cup holders.

Please me with any information.

Comments (2)

KenLayton on July 3, 2007 at 11:26 am

You want Cy Young Industries. they manufacture about 90% of the cupholders and cupholder retrofits out there for theater seats.

Check out –> Cinema Products –> Cupholders

unclebignasty on July 3, 2007 at 1:59 pm

Thanks a bunch Ken. I’m gonna do some more investigating….I will definitely let you know how it goes… I really appreciate it.

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment