Showing 1 comment
In 1904, the Pioneer Fire Company wanted to build a clubhouse. Mrs. John F. (Sarah) Norbury was so generous that they named the building Norbury Hall. She was even given a Solid silver loving cup with the inscription"Presented to Mrs. John F. Norbury as a token of our regard and grateful recognition of her friendly interest in our welfare. Pioneer Engine Company, Number One, Ellenville, NY. Nov. 1904.