An aerial view taken 13 August 1949, showing the layout of the cinema. The two storey building of which the entrance is part, is still standing as the shop for Machine Mart. It originally housed Duffield’s green-grocer’s. Between the entrance and Sark Road was a small butcher’s shop and a branch of Timpson’s on the corner.
No one has favorited this photo yet