The Pentridge as remodelled for the re-opening on 25 March 1920 to William Heap’s design.
Heap’s drawings for the Imperial had the identical stone panel above the entrance, but it was not constructed.
The image, taken from the Burnley News Saturday 27 March 1920, looks elongated. There are central double doors with single doors either side.
No one has favorited this photo yet