Hoyts Brighton Theatre

Uploaded By

Tiny jeremykewley

Featured Theater

Brighton Bay Twin - Interior Cinema 2  - photo by Robert Goldsmith

Palace Brighton Bay

Melbourne, AU

More Photos

Photo Info

Taken on: February 25, 2015

Uploaded on: February 24, 2015

Exposure: 1/225 sec, f/2.2, ISO 32

Camera: Apple iPhone 5s

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 12.0 Windows

GPS: -37° 54' 21" S, 145° 0' 7" E Staticmap?center=-37

Size: 1.7 MB

Views: 772

Full EXIF: View all

Scene_capture_type: 0

Subsec_time_digitized: 753

Bits_per_sample: 888

Gps_longitude: 1450797/100

Subject_area: 1631122317951077

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 12.0 Windows

Iso_speed_ratings: 32

Photometric_interpretation: 2

Image_width: 1662

Samples_per_pixel: 3

Gps_altitude_ref:

License: By

Hoyts Brighton Theatre

The original cinema at 294 Bay Street, North Brighton, was The Brighton Theatre (1922) owned by Hoyts. After renovations in 1941 it was renamed ‘Hoyts Centre Brighton’. Closed in 1959 but retained by Hoyts for many years to store discarded cinema equipment. Sold in 1978 and then fully rebuilt with two screens and officially opened as the “Brighton Bay Twin” in 1981. Leased to Palace Cinemas since 1992. Palace later added 2 more screen.

Unfavorite No one has favorited this photo yet

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment